[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Xbox

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 15:48:57 EST 2005

--- Myth Lists wrote:
> You can also run irw and press a few keys on the
> remote to make sure
> lirc is receiving the right ones.

I've been trying irw throughout the process.  I get no
output from pressing the remote buttons.  If I look at
/var/log/messages I can see the "accepted new client
on /dev/lircd" message when I run irw.  When I CTRL C
out of irw I can see the "removed client" message.  I
don't see any keycodes while running irw though :-(

Thanks for all the ideas so far!  Please let me know
if you have any more!

Ben