[mythtv-users] mythtv and PSP: getting records on a PSP?

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:28:34 EST 2005

ffmpeg -i /path/myrecording.nuv -deinterlace -vcodec xvid -s 320x240
-r 29.97 -b 384 -qmin 3 -qmax 9 -bufsize 4096 -acodec aac -ab 96 -g
300 -f mp4 mypspfile.mp4

That ffmpeg line should give you a file playable on the PSP. you could
save out a log file and do a second pass for better quality. You can
also tweak a few other setting. The is a myth2ipod script a few of us
are working on, that I would be glad to add PSP encoding to, if
someone with a PSP could test the output video files and report back.
myth2ipod.com is where you can get it.