[mythtv-users] IVTV issues (picture with artifacts, strange colors)

Jason Mollman jasonmollman at atlanticbb.net
Tue May 31 22:07:32 UTC 2005

I've been experiencing the lockup problem since doing a dist-upgrade about a
week ago which picked up 0.3.5[something]. I've been getting black screens,
and system hangs as a result. Syslog/dmesg shows "kernel oops" and other bad
stuff. Even downgrades dont work now. Last hope is to rebuild from scratch I
think.

- JM