[mythtv-users] tv programs that run long

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:47:16 UTC 2005

Well the other one I have seen - on FX

They had nights that they would do 4 or so Nip Tuck's.  They would
start to stagger into each other's time only by 15 seconds or so it
seemed, and then the last one took a longer commercial break and would
run over by about 3 minutes.  It was pretty consistent week to week,
so I just set to record them all and then extend the last one manually
by a few minutes.