[mythtv-users] Pundit-R - ATI or SiS

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:34:05 UTC 2005

Thanks Marcell,
   I see from reading the reviews on Newegg that someone named Robb
got the SiS version and says it runs MythTV for him fine. Is Robb a
member here? I hope he might speak up.

   My machines with be frontend only. It looks both versions probably work OK.

Pundit-R - SiS - $109
Intel Celeron-D 315 Prescott 533FSB - $72
256MB Crucial PC2700 DDRAM - $27

I'll either reuse some old drive I have here or possibly go with a
network boot config if I can figure that out. For $218 seems like a
nice little system if I can make it quiet enough.

Cheers,
Mark