[mythtv-users] DVB channels get changed in DB (Autopid?)

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Mon May 30 13:12:09 UTC 2005

The channels in my DB (channel table) keep getting changed by the backend. I
assume this is something to do with the Autopid feature I see mentioned in
the logs.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? I have my channels set up
the way I want them, and these changes leave fields like xmltv id blank and
also include all the extra streams which are merely copies of the main
stream. So I end up with 30 odd channels when really there's only about 8
distinct ones (Brisbane, Australia).

Also it would seem some dvb related tables are no longer used/required?
dvb_pids seems to be unused.

CH