[mythtv-users] PVR-150 users - how did you do it?

Craig Betts mythmail at gmail.com
Sun May 29 03:45:22 UTC 2005

I had the same issue once I got the card going.  There's two things
that could be in play.  First, from reading the mailing list archives,
live TV get's killed if the soundcard is not properly configured.
Also, the ivtv driver needs to be loaded before you start the
mythbackend, or else you see about a second of video before it freezes
and dies, so try restarting the backend and see if it fixes it.