[mythtv-users] pvr-150 no tuner

Peter T. Abplanalp pta-myth at psaconsultants.com
Sat May 28 14:31:26 UTC 2005

thanks guys.  together, you fixed both my problems!

alas, i now have a new problem.  everything in mythtv seems
to work now, i can use the remote to navigate the menus and
i can watch and record tv; however, when i watch tv, i am
seeing the upper left corner of the stream.  i.e. it seems
like the "tv" screen is larger than my display and i am only
seeing the upper left corner.

i did some looking around and i think i may have to change
my capture resolution but i do not know how to do that.  can
someone point me in the right direction?

if it matters, i am using my computer's flat panel display
and my resolution is set to 1280x1024.  i can post any other
config files necessary like X or whatever else.

thanks!

--
Peter Abplanalp
PGP:     pgp.mit.edu