[mythtv-users] PATCHES, WishList: Could we have a library?

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:22:26 UTC 2005

On 5/27/05, Karsten Jeppesen <karsten at jeppesens.com> wrote:
> Or maybe it already exists?
>
> There are so many nice patches floating around here, and when I need
> one, then I can't find it. Or I forget about one that would actually be
> cool.

If there's a useful, properly implemented, patch floating around for
Myth that hasn't been put into CVS (or isn't at least in queue to be
put in CVS) then it needs to be brought to a developers attention.

> Couldn't we have a patch library just like they are found on SourceForge?
> All we need is that people state in the subject, what myth revision it
> is for  and what it does. And then of course the unified diff.

Any patch that's worthwhile should be sent to the -dev list not the
users list.  That way it can be incorporated  into Myth.