[mythtv-users] Re: Nuvexport dies - no matching database entries (was Re: Remain in MPEG-2 but remove commercials?)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:41:33 UTC 2005

On 5/27/05, Lane Schwartz <dowobeha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow. That's bizarre.
>
> You should be able to run nuvexport at the command line with no
> options. When you do, a text menu similar to this should appear:

> 100%
>
> Using ffmpeg for exporting.
> What would you like to do?
>
>   1. Export to XviD
>   2. Export to SVCD
>   3. Export to VCD
>   4. Export to DVCD (VCD with 48kHz audio for making DVDs)
>   5. Export to DVD
>   6. Export to DivX
>   7. Export to ASF
>   8. Export to MP3
>   9. MPEG2->MPEG2 cut only
>  10. Export to .nuv and .sql
>
>   q. Quit
>
> Choose a function:
>

> If you don't see this menu, the first step is to run nuvexport --debug
> (I can't remember if that's one or two dashes). Hopefully that will
> clear up where the problem is.

Same results except with the --debug my terminal doesn't clear:

mark at dragonfly ~ $ nuvexport --debug

100%
Found 10 files, but no matching database entries.

mark at dragonfly ~ $ nuvexport -debug

100%
Found 10 files, but no matching database entries.

mark at dragonfly ~ $ nuvexport --version
nuvexport version:  0.2 0.20050331.cvs
mark at dragonfly ~ $

I See that there is a newer version. I'll build it and see what happens.

Back in a while.

Thannks,
Mark