[mythtv-users] MythWifi Remote Control plugin

Femi Veys femiveys at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 01:15:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have made a Remote Control plugin. It is still in an early stage, but
neverethless usable yet.
It is intended for a PDA to be used as remote control using the wireless
network interface. It consists of a plugin and a webinterface.
The plugin uses bidrectional socket communication. So a Java client can be
possible too. For now I have used a webinterface as most PDA's have a
browser.
The webinterface is highly customizable as the layout is stored in the
database.
You can find all information and source code on my site:
http://studwww.ugent.be/~aveys/mythwifi/

I hope it can be of use to anyone. Don't hesitate to contact me if you
have any questions.

Regards,

Arnaud Femi Veys