[mythtv-users] RH9 RPMs?

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:44:40 UTC 2005

> >>Yes, I'm aware of that. What I'm asking is if anybody knows of a source
> >>of packages for RH9. :) They are missing for RH9 on ATRPMS.

.. and for FC1

> >A number of plugins don't build cleanly on RH9 anymore, but if you can figure
> >out what all is needed to get things working, Axel accepts patches. :-)

> How so?  I'm running my CVS version on RH9 and have never had a build
> problem.

Nor have I had a build problem on FC1 to build mythbrowser or
mythplugins, but then again I had early on updated many system
packages from any and all avaialble repositories, so my system may not
be representative of the chroot build environment for FC1 that atrpms
uses.

At the risk of going offtopic for this mailing list, can someone tell
us where the builds are failing for RH9/FC1 atrpms builds?

I have been tempted to upgrade my mythtv box from FC1 a number of
times, but I have to say that I'm very happy with the way mythtv is
running on my system and now that mythtv is a production application
in my house, taking mythtv down for OS upgrades just for the sake of
hack value would be frowned upon. :)

-Ross