[mythtv-users] DVB channels back in, despite being deleted

Johan Kihlström johan.kihlstrom at bredband.net
Sun May 22 21:54:37 UTC 2005

Hello all!

I'm running a DVB-C setup with CI/CAM and it works very well, however
there's a slight annoyance that I haven't managed to get around yet.

I have a number of channels that I subscribe to and are only interested
in watching & browsing those.
So I happily deleted the rest from the channels table in the database
and thought everything would be as I wanted it, but yesterday most of
the channels were back in the EPG and browsable(but not viewable due to
no subscription)

So how do I delete channels and make them stay deleted?

Thanks in advance!

Johan