[mythtv-users] PVR-150 users - how did you do it?

<SB> Childe Roland rolandchilde at gmail.com
Sun May 22 21:01:48 UTC 2005

Here's what I used for mine (can't think of the ivtv version right now):
alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
options cx25840 no_black_magic=1
options ivtv ivtv_std=0 tuner=50 tda9887=0 ivtv_debug=1

options cx25840 i2c_enable=1
options saa7127 i2c_enable=-1
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe tuner; /sbin/modprobe msp3400;
/sbin/modprobe saa7115; /sbin/modprobe –ignore-install ivtv
remove ivtv /sbin/modprobe -r –ignore-remove ivtv && /sbin/modprobe -r
saa7115 && /sbin/modprobe -r msp3400 && /sbin/modprobe -r tuner