[mythtv-users] Keyboard release problem in MythTV menus

Nils Emil ne-nospam7 at post.cybercity.dk
Sun May 22 19:00:46 UTC 2005

Hello

I've installed MythTV 0.18.1 very much like Jarod Wilson's excellent HOWTO:
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php

Problem is: When I navigate some of the menus in MythTV (like the confirm
exit screen) and I press a button in the GUI with the Enter key, the
GUI-button is pressed, but it is never released! It stays pressed until I
navigate up/down with the arrow keys. The only way I can press the button
is but using the (invisible) mouse cursor.

I'm also using LIRC with excatly the same problem in the confirm exit
screen (and some other screens). I use irxevent to propagate to keyboard
events from my remote.

I'm using KDE and a PS/2-keyboard (tried both wire and wireless variants).

Can you help me?

Thank you
Nils Emil P. Larsen