[mythtv-users] DVD format not recognized

Ron Gage ron at rongage.org
Sat May 21 14:56:39 UTC 2005

Hi folks:

I got the following from mtd when I tried to rip my Dune DVD:

dvdprobe.o: You have a title on your dvd in a format myth doesn't understand
dvdprobe.o: Either that, or you haven't installed the dvdinput table.
dvdprobe.o: You probably want to report this to a mailing list or something:
                  height = 704
                   width = 480
            aspect ratio = 4:3 (4/3)
              frame rate = 23.976
                 fr_code = 1
             letterboxed = false
                  format = ntsc

I would really like to get this ripped to HD.  Anyone have any clues on how to
fix this?

Thanks!

--
Ron Gage