[mythtv-users] SQL Tables for recordings.

Mat Mrosko myth.mrosko at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:19:51 UTC 2005

I am just wondering if anybody knows what tables (besides "recorded"
and "recordedmarkup") hold information about the recorded shows... I
copied some recordings from a friend's box (the NUVs, and the relavent
information from recorded (i commercial flagged myself again, to be
sure)) and everything seemed to go smoothly... I can watch the shows,
the commflags are correct, but for some reason in MythWeb, I do not
get a preview image.  I have disabled the "live preview" in the
frontend and changed it to use a thumbnail, and it just shows black,
and in my frontend log I get some "Unable to find image:
1249_340329428034823098420384_092384283048234820834.nuv.png" or
whatever.

Is there some other table that I need to get some data from for this
to work properly?

Thanks!

P.S. If I don't get an answer within a couple of days, I'll probably
post this on the dev list!