[mythtv-users] Re: Greater Toronto Area

Claude Boucher bouchecl at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:54:28 UTC 2005

I am with Videotron in Quebec City and I had problem consistent with what
you describe with TV5 (channel 15) on analog (recorded with a PVR 250
retail). The problem occured with any combination MythTV versions 0.17 and
all versions of 0.18, FC3 kernels 2.6.10 and 2.6.11 and various versions of
ivtv 0.3x. I also have the occasional problem with RDI (cable 19), a
CBC/Radio-Canada network.

I might add that both channels are fine in digital when recorded by my other
card, a PVR-150MCE, and the coax input of the 250 has sound on channels 15
and 19 when I first tested the card on a Windows box (both with the
Hauppauge software and with GB-PVR on Windows)

So this problem is not related to the CBC, it's probably related to ivtv.
Over the long weekend, I will try to switch the inputs of both cards to see
if it makes a difference.

Claude

Anyone living in the GTA? I've got my myth setup working awesome