[mythtv-users] Frontend Hanging

Daniel Milani dmilani at verizon.net
Wed May 18 01:33:39 UTC 2005

Hello,

  I am running Myth 0.18 on FC3.  I had myth running fine with version
0.17.  After I upgraded, the frontend hangs as it initializes.  I tried
rerunning mythtv-setup.  That progresses through the first two screens:
Do you want to save you capture card info, and do you want to save your
channel info?  Then after that it just hangs.  I was running G.A.N.T.
and have read about the problems some people have had with that, but
don't think that is the issue.  I am not sure where to start diagnosing
this problem.   What do people suggest?

Thanks,
Dan