[mythtv-users] multiple audio tracks on digital TV

Dean Wilson dean.k.wilson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 23:33:45 UTC 2005

Has anyone else had this problem?  I ask because I have a similar issue --

I just upgraded to 18.1 (from 17) and noticed that when I enabled TS
recording, mythtv found multiple audio channels -- but picks the
higher one,  (2 -- which is apparently silent) instead of channel 1,
which works.

Has anyone found a fix?