[mythtv-users] Time Warner & Firewire
Mario Limonciello
mario.mailing at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:16:58 UTC 2005
Okay folks - good news
I got a call this morning from TW, and they got my box in.
I just ran and picked it up, its a SA 3250HD Explorer, and has two
firewire ports on the back.
I won't have a chance to test it until I get home from the office late
tonite, probably 9 or 10 or so.
If you folks in the Raleigh/Durham area want to deal with the same
lady that helped me, she is at the Chapel Hill branch. She is the
only african american woman that I have seen working there on both of
my visits.
On 5/17/05, Justin Walther <justin.walther at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ditto from another Raleigh TW myth user. Please post on the list
> if/when you receive some love from TW.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> On 5/16/05, Phil K <vtphilk at gmail.com > wrote:
> > Can you PM me if you get the box or just send out the model etc... I'm in
> > Raleigh and would LOVE to get one of the boxes!
> >
> > THnx,
> >
> > -Phil
> > vtphilk (at) gmail.com
> >
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list