[mythtv-users] Error with atrpms and 18.1?

SDK sdkovacs at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:28:08 UTC 2005

On 5/16/05, Ijaaz A. Ullah <ijaaz at digitalmethods.com> wrote:
> I just re-installed my HDTV frontend this weekend.  (ran into issues trying
> to create a separate diskless frontend, but that's another story).  I check
> through the mailing list and discover that 18.1 is available.
>
> My backend is running FC3 using atrpms.  I was able to do an apt-get
> dist-upgrade and upgrade to 18.1 without any issues.  My new frontend give
> me this error when I try to upgrade:

>   mythtv-suite: Depends: mythplugin (>= 0.18) but it is not installable
> E: Broken packages
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

I am getting the same error when trying to upgrade from .18 to .18.1

[root at localhost ~]# apt-get update && apt-get install mythtv-suite
Get:1 http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386 release [1527B]
Get:2 http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386 release [2135B]
Get:3 http://apt.sw.be fedora/3/en/i386 release [504B]
Fetched 4166B in 0s (12.9kB/s)
Hit http://apt.sw.be fedora/3/en/i386/dag pkglist
Hit http://apt.sw.be fedora/3/en/i386/dag release
Hit http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386/at-stable pkglist
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/core pkglist
Hit http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386/at-stable release
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/core release
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates pkglist
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates release
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  mythtv-suite: Depends: mythplugin (>= 0.18) but it is not installable
E: Broken packages
[root at localhost ~]#

Thanks,
Steve