[mythtv-users] mythtools v0.2

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:51:57 UTC 2005

> If anybody knows how to do a little text processing using perl/mysql,
> and can throw together something to go through the database, select
> all plots, and remove whitespace before and after, and put it back in,
> that would be awesome too!

It should look something like this

<SQL>
update tablename set descriptioncolumnname = trim(descriptioncolumnname)
</SQL>
this will update the description column to contain the same
information with leading and trailing spaces removed. You will have to
determine the column name and table name yourself. I'n m not near my
Myth system.

--
I have plenty of Gmail invites. Ask me if you'd like one. G Mail rocks
for  email lists.