[mythtv-users] LCD Displays and Recording Status

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon May 16 12:33:17 UTC 2005

My family are more reassured with the new technology when they can tell at a
glance whether it is recording their programs :) We couldn't leave the house
the other day before I'd turned on the TV and proved that it was indeed
recording a film!

I'm buying a couple of 4x20 LCD displays for my backends. I'd like for them to
display recording status. Something along the lines of "Recording -
*Program*", probably scrolling or at the very least a static "Recording"
message.

There should be room on a 4 line display to include that information in
addition to the time or other information (This might require some
changes/improvements to Myths LCD support?)

Is anyone working on this feature currently? If not I *might* have a go at a
patch myself.
--
Stuart Morgan