[mythtv-users] Best remote control

Morten Rønseth morten.ronseth at webfx.no
Mon May 16 11:32:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm about to purchase a remote for my mythbox and would welcome the
input from this community before I make a decision.
I would ideally like an RF remote, like the ATI Remote Wonder II. Does
anybody have any comments or preferences? Is it possible to just buy a
receiver and use a standard universal remote?

I have an nVidoa FX5200 card if it makes any difference.

Cheers,

-Morten

WEB-fx                           http://www.webfx.no
Morten Lerskau Rønseth           mailto:morten at webfx.no
Odinsvei 15c                     +47 6680 9191
1413 Tårnåsen                    +47 9343 4357
Norway