[mythtv-users] Re: Wierd error with a remote front end

Justin Hunt beyonddeath at gmail.com
Sun May 15 23:04:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I just wanted to follow up on my post,  I still have the same problem
as described below, and nothing seems to unfreeze the frontend other
than ctrl-c.  Is it possible my network topography is too complex? I
would hope not as it consists of 2 switches and 3 computers (ones a
wifi router, the other is a gigabit switch) I might try removing one
of the switches temporarily to see if theres a tcp issue, however file
transfers all work fine, i can access the master backend no problem
from here, in fact it is my internet router as well.

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to fix this.
Justin

--
Justin Hunt
beyonddeath at gmail.com