[mythtv-users] problem with HD3000 and channel setup

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun May 15 16:15:33 UTC 2005

On Sun, 15 May 2005 05:08:18 -0700 (PDT)
Howard Cokl <hojoloco at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Let me see if I understand, you have an HD3K using the
> dvb drivers and have it hooked up to basic cable?  I'm
> pretty sure that won't work, but I think you can use
> it for NTSC (with the v4l drivers but I'm not sure if
> you can do dvb and v4l at the same time).  The answer
> I gave you earlier was using the HD3K hooked up to an
> antenna to receive ATSC over the air.

Yeah, I was pretty sure it won't work but since I only started to play
with the hd3k yesterday and did not have an antenna, I thought there was
no harm in trying...

I will go get an antenna today and see whether I can tune anything...

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net