[mythtv-users] Can't access setup after switching to Minimalist-wide on non wide screen

hary wilke harywilke at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 23:47:24 UTC 2005

I was playing around with themes today and i got myself in a bit of a
quandary. As the title suggests i changed my theme to Minimalist-wide
and am stuck on it. After checking out the theme, i went up to the
top menu and can only see "Watch TV - Media Library - Manage Recor -
Inform Center - Optical Disks - Phone" but i can't see "Setup"!!!!
when anything other than "Watch TV" is selected a little down arrow
appears where the first item of a second row of icons would start,
but i can't seem to be able to go down. if i arrow key right of
"Phone" i'm sent back to "Watch TV" and the up and down keys don't do
diddly for me. I'm feeling a bit silly right about now. Is there
another way to change the theme? i'm guessing that the setting is
somewhere in the database eh? any hints on how to reset it to one of
the default themes?

-hary
stuck in a corner