[mythtv-users] Can't Disable Screen Saver

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:25:30 UTC 2005

You might want to check that xset did not leave any defunct processes.
 I have the screen saver thing too (although it times out after about
an hour), but found that xset is probably not running correctly
because I have defunct xset processes.  I have not had a chance to dig
into it and see what is wrong, but that is something else to look for.

Dan