[mythtv-users] mythweb - dropdown date and time not working in .18

Al Faller faller at alfaller.com
Thu May 12 14:48:43 UTC 2005

I just recently installed .18 on my debian sarge machine using the
provided debs.  Everything works perfectly, except for the dropdown date
and time within mythweb.  The correct dates and times appear, but after
selecting they do not submit.  I have tested this on both IE and Firefox
on multiple machines.

I am getting a "Error: get_element is not defined" error in my firefox
javascript console as well as "Error: popup is not defined".

Anyone have any ideas?  Anyone using the .18 debs for myth and mythweb and
tested this function?

Appologize if this was already addressed - couldn't find it if it was.

Thanks -

Al