[mythtv-users] CommFlagging on another machine possible?

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Wed May 11 15:37:11 UTC 2005

Thomas Börkel wrote:
> HI!
>
> Can I run commflagging of a show on another machine than the backend,
> that recorded the show?
>
> If yes, is that also true for realtime commflagging?
>
> Why would I want to do this? Because I have another machine, that has
> more horse power than my backend.
>
> Thomas

I know you can run commflagging on another backend by configuring it in
the mythtv-setup and also running mythjobqueue on the frontend. I have
not had any luck with the realtime flagging on my frontend yet. It seems
to start flagging but if I start watching the recording it always says
'Not Flagged' when I try to skip.

- James