[mythtv-users] How to upgrade to 0.18?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:43:26 UTC 2005

> Also, I don't believe this is mentioned in Jarod's guide (Please
> correct me if I'm wrong), but mythtvsetup has been renamed to
> mythtv-setup, and yes, you might want to run this after the upgrade to
> take advantage of some of the new features.

Blimey - I didn't know that! I upgraded to 0.18 a few weeks ago and
and have been happily running mythtvsetup which works fine. Perhaps
there are 2 - mythtvsetup and mythtv-setup which both work, but maybe
the latter has extra settings that aren't in the former - could that
be the case?

What sort of exciting new settings are there?

Regards,
Phill