[mythtv-users] computer clock drifting

Mat Mrosko myth.mrosko at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:08:19 UTC 2005

i'm sure you can find it online... but in the future, you guys should
use the "soft padding" in the settings... it will pad your recordings
by a specified amount as long as it doesn't interfere with any other
recordings... i have mine set to 60 seconds... it doesn't pad my
family guy though because american dad is right after it, but american
dad goes for an extra minute, so if worst comes to worst, my last
minute of family guy will be the first minute of american dad

-Mat