[mythtv-users] Weird seeking problems

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Mon May 9 15:37:58 UTC 2005

> I found that the recording made while the table was corrupt were that
> way and stayed that way.  Recordings before and after were fine.
> Unless someone else has an idea there is nothing you can do for past
> history.
>
> Preet

I don't have access to my mythbox right now.. but in my particular
situation, I had to either delete the data from the recordedmarkup table
(mysql command: 'delete * from recordedmarkup') then run mythcommflag,
or I had to manually force mythcommflag to replace all the data (I don't
recall if --rebuild is the appropriate option, though it sounds right).

I'll look at my mythbox after work and see if I can shed more light on
what I did to fix the problem.

Good Luck
--Phill W.