[mythtv-users] Myth Game issue????

a M vbtalent at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 21:44:37 UTC 2005

I'm trying to get MythGame working but I'm having some issues (FC3, Xmame
.95). MythGame doesn't recognize the Roms in the Roms directory either. I
tried to run Pacman from a terminal window and this was the output..

[root at myth ~]# xmame pacman
GLINFO: loaded OpenGL library libGL.so.1!
GLINFO: loaded GLU    library libGLU.so.1!
GLINFO: glPolygonOffsetEXT (2): not implemented !
info: using FXmame v0.5 driver for xmame, written by Mike Oliphant
gd error (glide): gd error (glide): grSstSelect:  non-existent SSTDisabling
useof Glide mode
info: trying to parse: /usr/share/xmame/xmamerc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/xmamerc
info: trying to parse: /usr/share/xmame/xmame-x11rc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/xmame-x11rc
info: trying to parse: /usr/share/xmame/rc/pacmanrc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/rc/pacmanrc
Success reading lircrc!
done
pacman.5e    NOT FOUND
pacman.5f    NOT FOUND
82s123.7f    NOT FOUND
82s126.4a    NOT FOUND
82s126.1m    NOT FOUND
82s126.3m    NOT FOUND
ERROR: required files are missing, the game cannot be run.