[mythtv-users] PIP in Program Guide in MythTV sample screenshot?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 17:57:47 UTC 2005

Are you using a PVR-350 for TV-Out?

When I was using my PVR-350 for TV-Out (around MythTV
0.16 or so), you could only get the semi-transparent
program guide (with no corner window), the regular one
didn't work.

I would guess that it's still the same in MythTV 0.18
(but I don't know for sure since I'm using a GeForce
5200FX card for TV-Out).

-- Joe