[mythtv-users] Sync'ed frontends?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri May 6 14:51:15 UTC 2005

It is very expensive when implemented by them for their end customers
but it is open source so you can download everything you need from the
site apart from the hardware obviously.

Not sure if it will even work with low end processing power etc.

And yes it is mythtv based but they have done a hell of a lot of
development on top of it to bring it to where it is today.

Cheers,
Dean