[mythtv-users] LxMSuite.com to provide services to the Myth community

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:19:27 UTC 2005

I guess I'm just a bit confused on how this will work.  The site states:
The LxMSuite data services are compatible with MythTV 18.1 (or CVS as
of 5/1/2005) and higher.

Does this mean that you install myth and then install their service on
top of it?  Or do you have to install a version of myth that they
provide to you?  I tend to stay fairly up to date on CVS, and I'd
rather not have to wait until some features in CVS are moved to their
release.  If you can install it on top of whatever version of CVS you
want, how will compatibility issues be handled?  That is to say, if
something changes in CVS to cause their service not to work, will the
core Myth developers look into the problem?