[mythtv-users] Someone PLEASE help. No OpenGL Transistions in Mythgallery

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 13:25:13 UTC 2005

Hey guys,
Thanks for the help.  I know have opengl gears and
transitions.  It was the fact that I was using the
mesa libraries instead of the nvidia ones.  In the
long run I ended up messing my system completely up so
I had to format, but that was a small hurdle for me
b/c the system was still in testing.  The great news
is that they updataed the code for the lcd and it is
awesome.
Thanks Again!
CHad

Discover Yahoo!