[mythtv-users] Xbox Versions

a M vbtalent at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 17:34:01 UTC 2005

I'll second that Shaun.

I'm running a ver 1.4 with a software hack, Xebian and myth 1.7. The hardest
part was getting the software hack on the xbox for me, I ended up buying a
memory card as opposed to making one.

The second hardest was digesting the how to Doc on the xbox distro, I'm not
a Linux user...

Shaun, what's SD?

AJM,