[mythtv-users] OT: Avidemux2 2.36

Harvard Pan harvardpan at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:38:46 UTC 2005

Never considered pushing it upstream, simply because it's mostly a
hack to work around an existing bug in avidemux2. I assume that after
the bugs get worked out, this will no longer be necessary. If the
author of mpeg2cut would like to incorporate this, I would not mind at
all.

Glad it all worked out for you :)

--Harvard