[mythtv-users] weird skipping and pixelation on xbox

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Wed May 4 02:43:49 UTC 2005

Hello all.  I upgraded my xbox and my AMD2500+ (512 megs, 120 gig HD, 100mb network, tcpid nfs, kernel 2.4.25 for sata support and a PVR-250 and 150mce) to version .17 a couple of weeks ago.  What happens is when I'm playing back an hour or longer show on the xbox at around the 45 to 50 min mark if I use the jump forward or back it seems to get confused as to where it is in the stream.  If I leave it along it works fine.  It doesn't happen on 30 min show.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and would an upgrade to .18 solve it?  I will probably upgrade this weekend anyway but I just want to know if this is a known problem.

Stephen