[mythtv-users] is there a simple recording status light avaliable?

Ryan Kremser ryan.kremser at gmail.com
Wed May 4 00:38:29 UTC 2005

I"m looking for a simple recording status light.  I know a lot of work
has gone into this before but if i remember correctly it ended up as a
led display with a bunch of features.  Was a simple bit of software
ever written to toggle an external light? I'm thinking scroll lock or
something but i'm not sure.    Any suggestions or if someone could
point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
      -Ryan