[mythtv-users] Someone PLEASE help. No OpenGL Transistions in Mythgallery

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 01:30:20 UTC 2005

Alright, I'm at my wits end trying to solve this one.
I cannot get transitions with Mythgallery using opengl
and in mythmusic I cannot make the gears work!!!  I'm
using fedora core 3 and here is a list of what I have
tried.
1.) Formatted
2.) Upgraded Myth(numerous times)
3.) Upgraded video drivers (Currently using Nvidia
FX5200 with the 7174's)
4.) Modified my xorg.conf with different settings
5.) tried usin NVAGP instead of the Agpgart
6.) tried to use the utility nvcheck.sh ( complained
about not having an Xfree86, I'm using and xorg.conf)
7.) tried the -v on both the frontend and backend for
error messages
I do not get an error.  I am able to play tux racer
and glxgears.  All I ever get is a blank screen.  If
someone could at least give me a starting point of
where to look it would be a significant step.  I have
almost finished tweaking Myth and this is one of the
last things holding me up.
Sincerly,
Chad