[mythtv-users] Re: Transcoding and other questions

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:54:28 UTC 2005

Emory,
I was seeing this as of some time ago, and then there was a 'fix'
checked into cvs for it, which at the time seemed to help.  I'm not sure
at what point that was (have to check commits to see), but since that I
have updated to a recent CVS checkout in hopes that it was once again
resolved as I am seeing the same thing with current CVS.