[mythtv-users] MythWeb shows NO DATA

Moasat mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Sun May 1 23:33:48 UTC 2005

I've been having this problem for about a week now.  In April, when I
searched for a program using Mythweb, it would only shows programs in April.
April 30 seemed to be some magical day that mythweb would look beyond.
There was guide data for May, I could see it in the DB and the Frontend
guide could see it.  I could select shows to record from the front end but
Mythweb refused to see them.  I thought I'd wait until May 1 to see how the
system would react.  Now, when I just show the listings, it will show
programs for maybe the first 30 minutes, then it shows NO DATA for
everything beyond that for all channels.

I've always used CVS and have been staying pretty up-to-date with it.  I
think I'm current up until a few days ago.  Nothing has had any effect
though.

When I search the archives, I saw one instance where someone seemed to have
the same problem but their only solution was to reboot a few times and the
problem went away.  That's not helping on my end.

Up until the last week of April, everything was going along just fine.  I've
got the permissions set correctly.  I can see all of my recorded shows and
the thumbnails.  Lately, I've even been able to find a few shows.  For
example, I want to find American Dad.  I can search for America and it turns
up a few hits.  I can search for American and it turns up a few different
hits.  But when I search for American Dad, I get nothing.  Pretty weird.
Anyone have any suggestions?