[mythtv-users] nVidia card

Niels Dybdahl niels at dybdahl.dk
Thu Mar 31 18:36:46 UTC 2005

I do not think that extra RAM will have any effect.
I also tried and gave up on a Radeon 7000 card (with FC1). I then got a nVidia GeForce4 MX440 which works without problems. I have helped somebody with a MythTV with a nVidia FX5200 which worked with the same setup as the MX440. Just a matter of using the "nvidia" driver, setting a number of Options which are described in nVidias documentation on the web, loading some modules and turning off all kinds of screen savers.

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl