[mythtv-users] Watching regular DVD's on MythTV

Tom E. Craddock Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Thu Mar 31 00:35:47 UTC 2005

Richard Sears wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Ah...you missed the point as well. Good for you.
>
> Thanks to the three people that replied off list. They knew exactly
> what issue I was talking about without needing to be hand held through
> the thought process. I appreciate the links. I have it working and
> decoding just fine now.

Its not against the law to talk about the DVD decrytion library on a
mailing list.  That was cryptic when you didnt need to be; it may have
been cute or funny or it may have been a weak attempt at covering your
ass; and yes those are known annoying qualities of those in management.
  While 3 people may have gotten your point, it looks like the majority
of us didnt;  I think the 2 posters were just trying to get you to ask
your question which would be understood by the majority.

Tom