[mythtv-users] How well does commercial detection work?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 19:35:27 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 14:30, Tom E. Craddock Jr. wrote:
> Scot L. Harris wrote:
> > I have found that commercial detection works well for most shows. One
> > show that appears to have serious problems however is Blind Justice.
>
> You mean besides the acting, writing, overall plot, camera work and just
> over all being a bad show?

Ah! Did not realize that the commercial skipping also checked for those
items.  :D

I have new found appreciation for mythtv, if it is able to cutout the
really bad shows and save us from ourselves.  :) :)

But if that was working that way I would only need about 4GB of disk
space a month for the good shows.  :)

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Traceroute says that there is a routing problem in the backbone.  It's not our problem.