[mythtv-users] Pundit-R sound (issues with FF/RW) whatversions do people use?

Graham Voce gravety at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:00:42 UTC 2005

Hi Jason,

What settings do you use in mythfrontend?  Can you FF/RW multiple times
without issues?  ALSA: I can FF fine but when resuming playback the video
stays in FF and the audio is reduced to a quiet crackling noise (8/10
times).  I also get a load of 'WriteAudio: buffer underrun' messages on
console.

I have tried the aggressive buffering option.

Gra.